Residential HVAC Services In Richmond, Mechanicsville, Chesterfield, & Surrounding
For more than ten years, River City Heating and Air has been the leader in air conditioning and heating in the Richmond area and surrounding communities, providing HVAC sales, installation, maintenance, and other services. Family owned and operated, we make sure our customers are always 100% satisfied with our work, and we try to always over-deliver for you. Financing is available on new HVAC units, and we are proud to be an Independent York Authorized Dealer. Our repair professionals service and install all major brands and are on call 24 hours a day, ready to respond to your heating and air conditioning needs in Midlothian, Chesterfield, Short Pump, Glen Allen and the entire Richmond VA area.
Residential Heating Services:
We provide everything you need to heat your home, from installation, to routine maintenance, and emergency service should you ever encounter a problem. Some of the heating systems we work on include:
- Gas Furnaces: We can install and work on gas furnaces from any major brand. We can replace your old furnace with a newer model that is more efficient and saves on your energy bill.
- Dual Fuel Systems: A dual fuel system combines the benefits of a heat pump and full-sized furnace. These systems are extremely efficient, using the heat pump when the weather is mild, and the furnace when it gets colder out.
- Heat Pumps: If your business or home lacks natural gas, a heat pump can be a great option. Heat pumps extract heat from the outdoors and push it into your home.
- Gas Boilers: We can install and work on all types of gas boilers, whether they work with a water or steam system. We can also install additional features like an indirect water heater that works with your gas boiler.
- Aquatherm Hot Water Systems: Aquatherm air handlers convert a gas or oil fired water heater into a highly-efficient dual purpose heater that can provide heat for a building and also provide hot water.
Residential Air Conditioning Services:
River City will always keep you cool! We have all your air conditioning needs covered, from AC installation to maintenance and service emergencies. Some of the AC systems we work with include:
- Split Systems (or Ductless Systems): Split AC systems are ductless, making them cost efficient and great for smaller spaces. Consider replacing inefficient window units and space heaters with a split air conditioning system.
- Rooftop Units: Rooftop AC units are best suited for larger commercial and retail spaces. We can work on rooftop units from all major manufacturers to keep your indoor air cool all year round.
- Package Systems: Low on space? Our package units are great for homes where every inch of space counts. While not as small as split systems, air conditioner package units are great for residential houses that have roofs with exposed ductwork.
- Straight Air Conditioning: Straight air conditioners use refrigerant gas to move heat from the inside of a home to the outside, cooling your indoor air.
Preventative Maintenance Contracts:
Priority Service: Oftentimes in the summer and winter, we have a 4-5 day waiting list for routine air conditioning or heating service in the Richmond area and surrounding locations. Contract customers are guaranteed service within 48 hours.
Reduced Diagnostics Fees: 10% Discount on all HVAC repair services performed during the term of the agreement.
Improved System Efficiency: Properly maintained heating or air conditioning systems will use 20-30% less energy. The energy savings you get each month will more than pay for the contract.
Fewer Breakdowns and Emergency Calls: On average, 68% of all emergency trouble calls are the result of not having a planned maintenance program. Routine maintenance is your best bet if you want to ensure your HVAC system is always running smoothly.
Longer Equipment Life: Research proves that well maintained equipment will last much longer than non-maintained equipment.
Peace of Mind: There is no need to worry about your air conditioning or heating system in Richmond. You can rest assured it will operate well when needed when you have a maintenance contract with River City Heating and Air.
Two Full Operation Service Inspections of Your System: All required maintenance parts, cleaning, and labor are included. (Heating only or A/C – 1 inspection)
Healthier Environment: Dirty, non-maintained equipment can cause dust-mites, poor indoor air quality, soiling of grills, walls and furniture, increased cleaning time, and in severe cases cause health threatening diseases.
Our friendly and skilled technicians perform residential HVAC, air conditioning, and heating service in the greater Richmond, Virginia area. These areas include: Ashland, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Manakin-Sabot, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Varina, Highland Springs, Sandston, Mechanicsville, and Hanover. We also offer commercial services for those with businesses or other non-residential buildings. If you’re in need of any type of HVAC service in central Virginia, do not hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 804-674-9300.